Membership in Modesto’s First Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Employees of the City of Modesto
- Employees of Lucent Technologies
- Employees of AT&T who work in Stanislaus County
- Employees of Proctor and Gamble who work in Stanislaus County
- Employees of Fabricated Extrusion who work in Modesto
- Physicians, physician’s staff members of Stanislaus Medical Society in Modesto, employees of Stanislaus Medical Society
- Employees of A. E. Kline DVM / College Veterinary Hospital
- Employees of Liquid container L.P.
- Employees of Modesto Tractor
- Employees of and volunteers of Habitat for Humanity, Stanislaus County
- Employees of and Practitioners, Students, and Post Graduate Members of the American Association of Medical Transcription.
- Employees and Volunteers of the Children’s Crisis Center, Stanislaus County
- Employees and volunteers of the Catholic Charities Diocese of Stockton who work in Stockton, Modesto, or Sonora, California
- Employees of European Automotive Specialties
- Employees of Manteca Ambulance Service – Manteca & Sonora
- Employees of City of Hughson
- Employees of Four Star Recovery
- Employees of Capital Auctions
- Employees and Volunteers of the Children’s Crisis Center
- Immediate family members of any person eligible in the above groups
To Join the Credit Union
A deposit of $5.00 or more must be applied as an initial opening deposit. Pick up a membership application at our office or give us a call to have the form mailed to you. Then mail in the form with a copy of your driver’s license, social security card and a $5.00 check. To download a membership application click on the link below.
Credit union members retain their right of membership regardless of continued employment or relationship to an employee. Membership is not lost due to change of employment, family relationship, or place of residence.