Deposit a check from anywhere!
Qualifying members have the ability to deposit a check from our mobile app. This ultra-convenient service could not be easier to use! Save yourself the time and hassle of needing to travel to our branch or an ATM and try our Mobile Deposit today!
For access to Mobile Deposit, you must verbally request the service from one of our Member Service representatives. Please call us at (209) 521-2020 to request the service.
It’s as easy as taking a picture… and FREE for our members!
2. Open M1FCU App and Log in.
3. Tap ‘Mobile Deposit.’
4. Place check on a solid dark background that contrasts with the color of the check.
5. Follow instructions and prompts on the screen.That’s it! Keep your check in a safe location, and in one to two business days you will see the funds available in your account along with an email notification. You are then safe to shred your paper copy of the check.It’s that easy!
To be eligible for Mobile Deposit, you must be:
- A member in good standing.
- Account opened for 6 months.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Have a valid address on file.
- The membership account is not a Second Chance Checking, Trust, Living Trust, Representative Payee or Beneficiary account.
- First 90 days access to the service, every item will be reviewed and there is a $1,000 max per-check, scan limit.
- Qualified Users (after 90-days access to Mobile Deposit):
- $2,000 per day limit
- $1,500 max per check scan limit.
- Before logging into the M1FCU app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile device.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check and label it “Mobile Deposit Only.” Checks without this restrictive endorsement will be rejected and the funds will be withdrawn from your account.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your checks in a well lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check.
- All four corners are visible.
- Check is not blurry.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.