2001 ALLEGRO MOTOR HOME
We are accepting bids for the sale of this repossessed RV through 5:00PM, Friday May 11, 2018.
All bids must be sealed.
This is an AS-IS sale.
Only the Highest bidder will be notified.
- M1FCU reserves the right to reject any offer.
- M1FCU reserves the right to sell any unit without notice or without waiting for bidding cycle expiration. Moreover, M1FCU can remove any unit from bidding availability as necessary.
- Only the bidder with the high accepted offer will be notified.
- All sales must be made with cash or certified funds. Personal checks will not be accepted.
- Any and all property taxes, licensing, and registration fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- M1FCU makes no warranties or representations regarding the condition of the property. The property is strictly sold “as is,” without warranty, either expressed or implied, as to mechanical or physical condition.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Simply submitting a bid does not guarantee the bidder will be awarded the opportunity to buy the unit at bid price. Verification of high bidder eligibility and legitimacy will take place at the end of the particular bidding cycle.
- All sales are final.
It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the credit union or Four Star Recovery is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. If you would like to view the unit, please contact Four Star Recovery at 209-524-2854.
Mail or drop off your completed Bid Form to our office at:
430 12th Street
Modesto, CA 95354
Attn: Repo Sale