Internet banking is made easy at Modesto’s First Federal Credit Union. You can turn your personal computer into your own Credit Union Branch. Log onto NetTeller and start doing your financial transactions from home. By signing up for NetTeller you can do all of the following and more:
- Verify if you payroll/retirement has been deposited
- See which checks have cleared your account
- Transfer funds between multiple accounts
- View/Print account balances for shares and loans
- View/Print a history of transactions that have posted
- Direct Deposit automatically deposits your payroll, Social Security, Retirement or Recurring Government checks into your Modesto’s First FCU account.
- Payroll Deduction allows you to specify the amount of each paycheck to be automatically deposited to your share account, share draft account and loan accounts.
- Routing & Transit (R&T): 321173506
Loans Your Way
- Apply in person at our downtown Modesto location.
- Call us between 9 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday
- Or download and print the loan application.
Wire Transfers – Outgoing and Incoming Wire Service. All outgoing wire requests must be made in-person at our branch location on 430 12th Street, Modesto, CA 95354. You can print the request form here.
Incoming wire service – please use this information: Alloya Corp FCU 4450 weaver Pkwy, Warrenville, IL 60555; ABA# 307087399, with further Credit to Modesto’s First FCU ACCT# 321173506; with final credit to Member Name and Account Number.
Credit Disability Payment Protection – Credit Disability Payment Protection makes your covered loan payments in the event of disability. Also, it offers financial relief and peace of mind by protecting your credit rating. Low premium, usually only a few cents per $100 of your loan, makes this benefit affordable to Modesto’s First Federal Credit Union members.
Credit Life Payment Protection – This pays off a covered loan balance up to the policy maximum in the event of death. It brings peace of mind and security to the member’s family knowing that they are protected from the loan debt. The premium is also usually only a few cents on every $100 of the loan, makes this benefit affordable to our members’.
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance – This provides the member with flexibility and security in knowing that their automobile is protected. The member may feel secure in knowing that when they do incur a problem, the solution is just a phone call away. The member may choose a plan that best fits his/her needs. Filing claims is hassle free.
GAP Insurance – Guaranteed Auto Protection offers protection against financial liability for individuals who finance a new or used vehicle. GAP coverage protects against financial loss in the event that your vehicle is damaged beyond repair (totaled) or stolen and never recovered. With GAP coverage, the loans uninsured balance is then waived