Whether you are in search of financial relief due to hardship or economic instability during the current COVID-19 crisis, we are here to support you. Modesto’s First Federal Credit Union has stepped up to provide assistance in a variety of situations during this time.
We are committed to making this process as efficient as possible for members who have a request related to financial adversity due to the COVID-19 crisis and are potentially eligible in the following areas**:
- Mortgage forbearance: suspension of mortgage payments for up to 90 days.
- Loan deferral or extension: skipping or deferring one or two payments.
- Emergency loans: a hardship and/or assistance loan to assist during a difficult financial period.
- Foreclosure moratorium: a freeze on certain home foreclosures for a select period of time.
- No negative credit reporting: no undesirable marks or “hits” to your credit score with major credit bureaus as they relate to financial hardship assistance.
** Personal circumstance will determine eligibility. Please inquire.
Please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling (209) 521-2020. These are the best channels you can use to begin exploring your possible financial relief options and the exact process for obtaining relief.
Please be patient as we are currently experiencing high member-service volumes. Also be prepared, as there may be documentation you need to submit to prove your hardship during this process.
We are committed to seeing how Modesto’s First Federal Credit Union can help you and your household during these unprecedented times! Please contact us to start the conversation.