Membership in Modesto’s First Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Individuals who Live within the Modesto City limits
- Individuals who Work within the Modesto City limits
- Individuals who Attend School within the Modesto City limits
- Individuals who Worship within the Modesto City limits
- Employees of the City of Modesto
- Employees of AT&T who work in Modesto
- Physicians, physician’s staff members of Stanislaus Medical Society in Modesto, employees of Stanislaus Medical Society
- Employees of and volunteers of Habitat for Humanity, Stanislaus County
- Employees and Volunteers of the Children’s Crisis Center, Stanislaus County
- Employees of Four Star Recovery
- Immediate family members of any person eligible in the above groups
To Join the Credit Union
A deposit of $5.00 or more must be applied as an initial opening deposit. Pick up a membership application at our office or give us a call to have the form mailed to you. Then mail in the form with a copy of your driver’s license, social security card and a $5.00 check. To download a membership application click on the link below.
Membership is not lost due to change of employment, family relationship, or place of residence.