Membership in Modesto’s First Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Individuals who Live within the Modesto City limits
- Individuals who Work within the Modesto City limits
- Individuals who Attend School within the Modesto City limits
- Individuals who Worship within the Modesto City limits
- Employees of the City of Modesto
- Employees of AT&T who work in Modesto
- Physicians, physician’s staff members of Stanislaus Medical Society in Modesto, employees of Stanislaus Medical Society
- Employees of and volunteers of Habitat for Humanity, Stanislaus County
- Employees and Volunteers of the Children’s Crisis Center, Stanislaus County
- Employees of Four Star Recovery
- Immediate family members of any person eligible in the above groups
To Join the Credit Union
A deposit of $5.00 or more must be applied as an initial opening deposit. Pick up a membership application at our office or give us a call to have the form mailed to you. Then mail in the form with a copy of your driver’s license, social security card and a $5.00 check. To download a membership application click on the link below.
Credit union members retain their right of membership regardless of continued employment or relationship to an employee. Membership is not lost due to change of employment, family relationship, or place of residence.